We are gathering in May 2013 for one week, to celebrate our 50th birthdays. Some of us have not been together in 20 years. So we want a place that is: quiet, pretty, pampering, warm, and near water. Any ideas? East Coast of the USA preferred, as it is the easiest for us all to get to. Fire away!
Where to Vacation? Six women celebrating our 50th.... need warm and water.
- 1 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 6 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 13 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 14 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?