I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway