I'm going in for a night with my DH and we'd love a place to go dancing after dinner. We're in our mid-40's and DON'T want a "dance club" or techno music. We're looking for a cool place with current popular songs, 80's, or cuban would be fun (Son Cubano used to be awesome when it was in Meatpacking and would push the tables aside for dancing with a live cuban band after dinner). Any recommendations??
Where's a great place to go dancing in NYC??
- 1 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 Retiring in Colorado
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?