We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Which is better: Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Middlebury vt quickie
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 American Airlines reservation question
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Car trip from Seattle