My family had planned to take this train out to a wedding leaving July 28th. I keep calling Amtrack and they say they "should" be ready. Is anyone out there from MInor or do you know if this is really likely? The air fare booking cost this late is very high so if I can do the train I would be better off.
Will Empire Builder Make it Through Minot last week of July?
- 1 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 7 Help with NYC transit
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 Williamsburg VA
- 10 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice