Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Winter in United States with a white Christmas
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 3 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 19 Michigan Beaches
- 20 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 23 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 SW Utah