We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 8 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 25 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing