Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days..
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 Retiring in Colorado
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 24 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include