Hi! My husband and I are bringing our 2 children--Ages 4 & 7 to Yosemite for 4 days in late July. We have booked a campsite at Upper Pines and will be tent camping there for the entirety of our stay. I am looking for kid-friendly itinerary suggestions for this trip. We are experienced campers and love the outdoors, but are not serious hikers or anything of that nature. Still, we are all healthy and energetic and are willing to consider any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids
- 1 Around North America (cruise)
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Boston and surrounding area
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 19 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 21 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 22 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 25 Seward to Anchorage