About This Line
Good to Know
All the ships reviewed here have elevators and cabins specially equipped for physically challenged passengers.
Although there are no medical facilities or doctors on board, the vessels are regularly in sight of land. Should a medical emergency arise, a doctor at the nearest port will be contacted. In addition, onboard officers are trained in first aid and can provide emergency assistance.
Smoking is not permitted inside all the ships, only outside on in designated areas of open decks.
Love 'em? Read moreRead more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and Read moreRead more
A trifecta of celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Jason Atherton, and Chantal Coady are set to head ou Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises MSC Cruises
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- View All Cruise Deals
A girlfriend and myself might be taking a 3 or 4 day cruise this fall. Read more
We just returned from a cruise a aboard the Sapphire Princess which was a coastal repositioning cruise “Wine Country Coastal“. Read more
We're taking the RC transatlantic cruise's day in Paris shore excursion, which includes about three free hours near the Place de la Concorde. Read more