About This Line
Although there are no dedicated children's facilities on board, families are welcome on all Lindblad itineraries. In fact, the number of families traveling with the company has grown substantially, so much so that the line will have dedicated staff on some designed "family" cruises that know how to inspire curiosity in young people of all ages. Lindblad emphasizes shared experiences, and while there are always some activities just for children or adults, most are done together.
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? Read moreRead more
Love 'em? Read moreRead more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises MSC Cruises
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- View All Cruise Deals
We are on our very first cruise this June - setting off from Barbados. Read more
Hi everybody, we are going to book our private port tours in Italy (Livorno, Civitaveccia and Naples) with www.shoreexcursionsinitaly.net.
Does anybody already toured with them? We saw good reports on them Read more
We're travelling on Norwegian Cruise Lines and want to do and see as much outdoors as possible. Read more