About This Line
Leave the formal wear at home—attire on Oceania ships is country-club casual every evening, although some guests can't help dressing up to dine in the beautifully appointed restaurants. A jacket and tie are never required for dinner, but many men wear sport jackets, as they would to dine in an upscale restaurant ashore. Jeans, shorts, T-shirts, and tennis shoes are discouraged after 6 pm in public rooms.
Love 'em? Read moreRead more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and Read moreRead more
A trifecta of celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Jason Atherton, and Chantal Coady are set to head ou Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises MSC Cruises
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- View All Cruise Deals
We're travelling on Norwegian Cruise Lines and want to do and see as much outdoors as possible. Read more
Would appreciate someone giving me an idea on what it will cost for one person to go from Black Falcon Terminal (at the end of a Carnival cruise) to the Hilton at the airport. Read more
Planning river cruise for 4 of us July 2013, all in our early 60's, as part or 3 weeks trip from New Zealand. Read more