Looking for NICE condo in Kauia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 05:12 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking for a 1-2 bedroom oceanfront, nicely-decorated clean condo in Kauia. I am willing to pay about $275 a night. Any one have one to recommend??
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 05:20 PM

We have always stayed at the Poipu Kai complex on the west side of the island.

M
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 08:03 PM

We stayed at Outrigger Lae Nani on the east coast earlier this month. It was a two bedroom oceanfront condo which was beautiful and very clean. The kitchen, bathrooms, etc. were spotless. Housekeeping comes every day to clean also. The grounds outside are breathtaking. There is beautiful tropical plants and palm trees. The pool is well maintained and clean. Our view from our spacious lanai was of the beach with mountains in the distance. We paid 299 a night, but a 1 bedroom would be cheaper. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 11:59 PM

Northshore -Princeville Sea Lodge and Pale Ke Kua

Southshore: Poipu Shores (right on water). Lawai Beach also on water
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:36 PM

ok.. i can't resist. my inner copy editor speaks.. anna, it's Kauai, rather than Kauia. In that price range, there are some great choices!
Check www.kauaivacationrentals.com
That's who we used, and they come highly recommended(hmmm did i spell that right??). aloha!
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM

Thank you, sea wahine!!! My brain would do somersaults every time I saw the title of this thread and I had to fight off the urge to make the correction.
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Original Poster

Just a typo folks--I think you knew what I was talking about!
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 11:00 AM

We're in Kaua'i right now and we're staying at the Pu'u Po'a in Princeville, which we rented through Kauai Vacation Rentals.

http://tinyurl.com/drkex

The link above is the unit we're in and it is every bit as lovely as the photos make it out to be. There are two lanais, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well-stocked kitchen, nice little amenities all over the place. This is our third trip to Kaua'i and this condo is the best we've seen so far.

I'm sitting here drinking morning coffee, looking out at the expanse of blue before me - it's incredible.

Hideaways Beach is below us, and the Princeville Hotel is right next door.

If you are looking for something in Poipu, we've stayed at the Poipu Kapili (http://www.poipukapili.com) and had a great experience too. Their prices have gone up quite a bit since we stayed there in 2000. It's a great complex though.
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM

anna..yep, totally, yer right. I did know what you meant and didn't mean to poke fun at ya.

athena.. ooh that unit looks nice. i swear, i think i looked at every unit on that web site! They get good reviews, thats for certain. We are gonna stay in a kvr lae nani unit. It is a bit less expensive than the puu poa, but we made the trade off to spend the last few nights at the princeville. that place is in such a soul enriching location! I bet you get that same feeling in those awesome puu poa units, as well!