Fodor's London's 25 Best
About This Book
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience London.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• The classic sights—Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Parliament
• Art and history in the Victoria & Albert, the Tate, the Natural History Museum, the Museum of London
• Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
• What kids want, including the London Zoo and the London Eye
• The best local shopping in vibrant street markets, legendary department stores, and offbeat boutiques
• Side trips to Greenwich, Hampton Court Palace, and Windsor
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Charming, cosmopolitan Louise Nicholson lived in central London for more than 30 years.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe