Fodor's Paris' 25 Best
About This Book
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing.
Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Paris.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Monumental places—Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Versailles
• Medieval art at Musee de Cluny, contemporary art at the Pompidou, every kind of art at the Louvre
• Trendy restaurants, classic brasseries, and cozy cafes and bistros
• Designer boutiques on rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore and avenue Montaigne; antiques shops and art galleries on the Left Bank
• Mellow wine bars, cool jazz joints, sizzling nightclubs, funky cybercafés
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Fiona Dunlop lived in Paris for 17 years,
covering the city’s cultural life for many magazines and newspapers.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe