About This Book
Illustrated Features: Richly guide travelers to experience the best of Argentina’s wines, from tasting tips to suggested itineraries for vineyard visits. Patagonia’s glaciers, mountains, and wildlife are highlighted to help travelers go “into the wild.” Choose the best fly fishing tour or operator and learn about the sport in the Lakes District and Chile. Explore the Quebrada de Humahuaca canyon and Iguazu Falls with our illustrated itineraries and travel tips. Dive into the spirit of Argentina through features on Tango, history, and the (gaucho) cowboy culture.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Fly fishing and Patagonia tour operator charts help you choose the right excursion. A winery chart covering Argentina and Chile is a great tool to plan your vineyard itineraries. Top Attractions and Great Itineraries sections let travelers make the most of their time.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Argentina offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe