Fodor's Florence and Tuscany
About This Book
Illustrated Features: Illustrated full-color features throughout include ones on Renaissance Art, the Duomo, Santa Croce, the Cinque Terre, Siena’s Piazza del Campo, Assisi’s Basilica di San Francesco regional wine, and Tuscan food.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Top Attractions, Top Experiences, and Great Itinerary features make it easy to plan a vacation. Best bets charts for Florence restaurants and hotels; easy-to-read color regional maps; and tips on regional food and wine give useful tools to dive into the culture.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Florence, Tuscany, and Umbria 11th Edition offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
TripAdvisor Reviews: Our experts’ hotel selections are reinforced by the latest customer feedback from TripAdvisor. Travelers can book their Florence, Tuscany, and Umbria stays with confidence, as only the best properties make the cut.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe