Fodor's New England
About This Book
Expanded Coverage: New restaurants and hotels including top picks for romantic getaways and family vacations.
Illustrated Features: Fodor's New England is filled with gorgeous full color features on: fall foliage, including leaf-peeping drives in every state; winter sports; Boston’s Freedom Trail; Newport’s grand mansions; Maine’s impressive lighthouses; hiking the Appalachian Trail; and where to find the best crafts and antiques.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Top Attractions, Top Experiences, Great Itineraries, and New England With Kids features make it easy to personalize a vacation. Best bets charts for restaurants and hotels in Boston, regional planners, and color regional maps make planning a snap. This guide also includes a pullout map of New England with close-up views of Boston, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s New England offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe