Fodor's Costa Rica 2013
About This Book
Expanded Coverage: New hotel and restaurant reviews in top beach towns, in and around the national parks, in San Jose, and beyond. Fodor’s Costa Rica 2013 has 54 newly updated maps and over 250 color photos.
Illustrated Features: Look for richly illustrated guides of surfing the Salsa Brava, sport-fishing off the Pacific coast, canopy tours in the cloud forests, turtle-nesting tours in Tortuguero, and bird-watching in the rare tropical dry forests of Guanacaste.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: An illustrated “Biodiversity” chapter guides readers through the country’s varied landscapes and helps plan a vacation based on particular activities or topography.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Costa Rica offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from eco lodges to sports outfitters. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe