Fodor's Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard
About This Book
Simple pleasures. Embrace the local culture as you visit a classic lighthouse, savor lobster or clams, or stroll on a beach backed by tall dunes.
Boundless activities. Find choices for every traveler, from watching whales and pedaling along the Cape Cod Rail Trail to browsing art galleries and indulging in spa treatments.
Local Experts. Fodor’s worldwide team of 700 writers reveal their favorite haunts to enrich your travel experience.
Freshest facts. Our writers seek out hot spots while verifying that listings meet our high standards.
Travelers Like You. Get candid advice from fellow travelers at Fodors.com, and read their “Word of Mouth” tips throughout this book.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe