Fodor's Venice's 25 Best
About This Book
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Venice.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• All the legendary sights, from the Piazza San Marco to the Grand Canal
• Traditional trattorias, seafood specialists, pizzerias, wine bars, and gelaterie
• Centuries of churches: Renaissance, Gothic, and the Byzantine domes of the Basilica di San Marco
• Side trips to the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello
• Decadent shopping for Murano glass, Carnevale masks, and jewelry
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Tim Jepson has written and contributed to many guidebooks about Italy, where he lived for several years.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe