From Australia to Downton Abbey (and Beyond): Weekly Roundup
From exploring the Australian outback in style to traveling like a Downton Abbey star, Fodor's scours the globe to find the best travel tips, news, and itineraries, encapsulated each week here in our roundup. Read on for the inside scoop:
Rugged and remote, the Australian Outback is not for the faint of heart. But for those willing to put in a little work, what you'll find is all reward—stunning backdrops and fantastic adventures.
Coming soon to the City by the Bay: Hotel Zetta, a tech-friendly, eco-friendly, chic and modern hotel, complete with a pool table, shuffle board, video games, and free WiFi.
Your Instagram followers are regularly treated to your awesome vacation photos. But there are so many other apps to use to make sure everyone is jealous of your awesome vacation.
On Thursday, we broke the—rather unsurprising—news that American Airlines and US Airways will be merging to become the world's largest airline.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
Despite the fact that someone's got to drive home, Angelenos like to have a good time. And the fab and varied bar scene that spreads from the ocean to downtown is living proof of that.
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is on Sunday. Instead of missing the Crawleys, why not travel like one?
Photo Credits: Uluru courtesy of Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia; Hotel Zetta courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group; Viddy courtesy of Viddy; AA jet courtesy of American Airlines; Viceroy Riviera Maya courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group; The Phoenix courtesy of The Phoenix; Three Castles Rally courtesy of Three Castles Welsh Classic Triall
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com