Embers To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
- Elizabeth T.
- Sheshang P.
- Stephan A.
- Jen R.
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For this week's To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of Embers by Hungarian author Sandor Marai.
And don't forget to check out Fodor's To Europe!, an online tool with over 60 European itineraries covering 25 countries and countless destinations, for a chance to win a cruise for two from Amsterdam to Switzerland.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, May 22nd
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
You May Also Like
Member Comments (3) Post a Comment
Which countries does Fodors consider to be part of Eastern Europe? (I would consider Hungary, for example, to be in Central Europe.)
I would really love the chance to spend more time in Abkhazia. Sadly, I've only ever been able to spend two weeks there. Others on my hit list are the Komi Republic and Nagorno Karabakh. I've been to both twice, but again only briefly - really less than a month in each. Krasnador appeals too, and the Republic of Karelia.
What is this talk of Hungary. For most of us that would seen as western Europe, or perhaps central Europe. And Greece? That's not eastern Europe.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $899* & up -- Germany Summer & Fall Sale Fares, R/TLufthansa
- $208 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 50% OffWestin New York Times Square
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in SpringRoyal Caribbean
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- Free -- Zip Around Baltimore: 4 Popular RoutesCharm City Circulator
- $2386 & up -- Scotland: 6-Nt. Trip w/5-Star Hotels & AirGreat Value Vacations