Don't miss this must-do Costa Rican experience
In Costa Rica's Northern Plains, book horseback trips in the morning during rainy season (July–December). Rains usually begin around 2 pm.
Headed to Costa Rica? Get the best planning information and more for your trip with our Costa Rica guide.
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $769* & up -- Europe Late Summer Sale Fares, R/TLufthansa
- $289 -- Chile: Swanky Santiago Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% OffW Santiago
- $1649 & up -- Greek Islands 8-Night Escape w/Air & Ferrygo-today
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/AirSceptre Tours
- $895* & up - London Nonstop Fares in Fall, R/TBritish Airways
- $119 & up -- Weekends at Downtown St. Louis Hotel, Save $180Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites