Find out best practices for traveling with your laptop in Belize
If you're traveling with a laptop in Belize, be aware that the power supply may be uneven, and most hotels don't have built-in current stabilizers. At remote lodges, power comes from generators, and can fluctuate. Bring a surge protector and a flash drive to save your work.
Thinking about a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute restaurant and hotel recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $899* & up -- Germany Summer & Fall Sale Fares, R/TLufthansa
- $144 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Chicago-Area Hotel, Save 60%The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- Free -- Zip Around Baltimore: 4 Popular RoutesCharm City Circulator
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com