Learn the best spot to get authentic Native American gifts in Phoenix
The Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona, has an incredible gift shop with authentic, high-quality goods purchased directly from Native American artists.
Thinking of a trip to Phoenix? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Phoenix Travel Guide.
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1624 & up -- Scotland & Ireland 8-Nt. B&B Escape w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $84 -- Summer Sale: Myrtle Beach Hotel along the BoardwalkDriftwood at the Boardwalk
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in SummerRoyal Caribbean
- $1999 & up -- Bali & Malaysia 6-Nt. Trip w/Air, Save $520Tourism Malaysia / Sayang Holidays
- $181 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort w/Breakfast for Two PackageBeach Colony Resort
- $799 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com