Save Big at Design Hotels this Summer
Design Hotels is a curated collection of blue-ribbon hotels, known globally for their exceptional design and style. This summer, the brand is offering three special offers that will save you big at over 60 of their designer properties in 25 countries. The options are a 3-for-2-night promo, a free room upgrade, or at least 10 percent off Design Hotels's lowest available rate. All specials are available for arrivals now through September 18. Here are a few teasers to whet your adventurous appetite.
Domaine des Andeols, Provence
From the outside, Domaine des Andeols appears much like any other stone farmhouse in rural France (really, just an hour from Avignon). Its interiors, on the other hand, tell a different story. Each of its 10 villas are striking and contemporary with Starck-chosen fixtures, colorful art, mod furnishings, and cuboid bathtubs. The infinity pool overlooks lavender fields and olive groves, while the property's provencal garden supplies much of the produce at restaurant La Maison des Saveurs. The summer special guarantees an upgrade upon check-in and 20 percent off treatments at the hotel's full-service spa. A two-night minimum stay is required. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Eccleston Square, London
Housed in a pair of Georgian townhouses in London's upscale Belgravia neighborhood, the new Eccleston Square Hotel has 39 slick rooms with high-tech everything, from smart-glass bathroom walls, adjustable massage beds, and steam-proof bathroom TVs. Save at least 10 percent off the best available rate with breakfast included. A two-night minimum stay is required. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Hotel de La Paix, Luang Prabang
The all-suite Hotel de La Paix is set in a UNESCO-protected mansion in Luang Prabang's Ban Mano quarter. Pretty courtyards, flowering gardens, and 23 contemporary suites (some with private pools) comprise the intimate complex. A library, spa, and cooking school round out the offerings. Stay three nights and pay for two, breakfast included. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Photo credits: Courtesy of Design Hotels
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Europe
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com