The Beach House to Open on Turks and Caicos
Just in time for a fall getaway, Beach House has announced the launch of its first boutique hotel, Beach House Turks and Caicos, located on Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. The 21-suite property (no guestrooms here) will open on the two acre site of the former Turks and Caicos Club. Renovations began in late May, and the property is set to open in October.
Each of the Beach House suites provides more than 1000 square feet of space, and guests can extend that experience at "Pampering Pods," on the beach, where they can receive spa treatments or dine.
Other amenities include a 90-seat poolside restaurant with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients and the fruits of the nearby sea. Chef Eric Vernice, formerly of the Regent Palms Turks and Caicos and veteran of the Michelin-starred restaurant circuit will be directing all culinary ventures at Beach House Turks and Caicos. Jean Sebastien Richer, also formerly at the Regent Palms, will be directing food and beverage, and bringing his knowledge as a world traveling sommelier to bear for guests.
And according to Beach House, the property on Turks and Caicos is just the beginning. "The combination of a breathtaking property and stellar launch team has presented us with an extraordinary platform in which to commence the Beach House Movement, which will be venturing beyond Turks and Caicos in the future," said Andrew Ashcroft, Managing Director of Beach House Turks and Caicos in a statement to the press.
Rates start at $532/night. To book reservations or for more information visit BeachHouseTCI.com or call 649-946-5800.
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com