News Stories Tagged Health
With spring comes that wonderful feeling of renewal (even if the temps haven't quite risen yet). Go beyond spring cleaning and escape from your winter-induced cocoon with a luxe spa retreat.
Touring Disney takes a lot of planning and preparation. Multiply that by, well, a lot, if you happen to be pregnant. Our writer provides her own time-tested tips for hitting the park while pregnant.
What are you supposed to do in the face of so many frosted cookies followed by frosted drinks? Everything in moderation, we say. Even on holiday, you can stay healthy and fit with these easy tips.
Working out and skipping town don't usually go together, but they should. With a whole new range of activities in new places, there's no reason not to pack these gadgets to get fit on the go.
Indulging on vacation is a favorite pastime of ours, but we don't toss out our healthy diets until we actually land. Here are a NYC-based trainer's top picks for healthy snacks to bring on the flight.
Layovers mean having to navigate another airport (and its food options) before your holiday. Don't debate which Auntie Anne's pretzel seems healthiest, with these apps you can stay healthy in any airport.
Staying fit on the road is not the easiest task. But save a little room in your suitcase for these fitness finds, and you'll feel even better about all those must-have holiday indulgences.
Traveling can be a rough on your beauty routine, what with jet lag, lack of sleep, and airport snacks. So pick up these 8 key products that will keep you from looking like your passport photo in real life.
Why is it that we toss and turn under those crisp, white hotel sheets when we travel? We asked Ph.D nutritionist and author Joanne Lichten for her secrets to beating jetlag and getting some sleep.
Anyone that travels regularly knows that cruise vacations can quickly go bust: cruise line bankruptcies, cancelled flights, lost luggage—the laundry list of potential problems reads nail-bitingly long. We've sat down with travel insurance expert Carol Mueller, of Travel Guard, for this Q & A on how travel insurance can help safeguard you and your cruise vacation.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Europe
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com