News Stories Tagged Paris
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out. We picked five of the latest and greatest for you to try now.
Springtime in Paris is legendary—the stuff of song lyrics, poems, and movie titles. And, according to Henry Miller here, it's akin to paradise...
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history, and culture packed in than most. But to do it a la jet-set, it helps to have extra centimes.
Erin Swift wears many hats: set designer, interior decorator, prop stylist, magazine market editor...and author. For her latest project (her first book), she traveled across the US and France all in the name of gorgeous design. We tried to talk her into taking us with her.
Shopping is always a top priority in Paris. While the ladies may have a handle on the shops to hit first, men seem to get the short shrift. Until now. These are the latest and greatest guy's shops in Paris.
Striped tee? Check. Black ballet flats? Of course. A makeup bag stocked with products to complete sleek Parisian look? You're not finished packing for Paris till you snag these five musts.
Think life in Paris is all long lunches and pastel-colored macarons? Well...you'd mostly be right. But before you book your one-way ticket, read this expat's tale.
Per usual, Audrey is spot on. Paris is always a good idea.
Paris is for lovers...history fans, culture hounds, and foodies of every ilk. Luckily, it's for kids, too. There's no end to Paris's pint-sized attractions, but these are our favorites.
There are endless things to do in Paris, yes, but there are also endlessly charming and worthwhile destinations to escape to just an hour away. Spend a day (or weekend!) in one of these top picks.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Europe
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com