News Stories Tagged fashion
It's almost that time again—basketball is back on October 30th. So to get you set up, we've got celeb-inspired, courtside-worthy outfits so you can support the home team in style.
Straddling Asia and Europe, Istanbul is a diverse, culturally rich city by day with a fabulous food and nightlife scene when the sun goes down. Here's what to pack for a stylish jaunt to the city on the Bosporus.
It's a tough job staying chic, but someone's got to do it. Fashion is never stale in Paris—thanks to stores that reinvent themselves and shiny new boutiques constantly popping up.
Paris Fashion Week is over, but we're still reeling—from stepping into Chanel's private apartment to splashing out at Fashion's Night Out, here's what we did, who we saw, and how to do it next year.
Tuscany in the fall means brisk days of olive oil tasting and countryside strolls, and evenings spent wine tasting and dining under the stars. Pack these smart, stylish looks and you'll be living la dolce vita.
Every year, when the air turns crisp, we get the urge to skip town and get our hands dirty. (Well, apple-picking-dirty.) But fall harvest weekends can still be chic getaways, with these style picks.
Los Angeles is a place unlike any other...in a good way. The sprawling city fits it all in, from the beach to Hollywood, while still playing it cool. Here's what to pack to fit in across town, from day to night.
Football is in the air. Fantasy teams have been picked and the first game has been played; all there is left to do is decide what you'll wear to the game so you can stay chic while cheering.
Crashing on a friend's couch during Fashion Week is, well, not very fashionable. Book this last-minute package at the Cassa Hotel (only available during Fashion Week) for luxe perks and cool pad.
It sounds like a stretch, we know. But we have actually been upgraded for no real reason beyond being the chicest ones at the gate (if we say so ourselves). Here's what to wear to saunter into first class.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- 4 Perfect Japan Itineraries
- NYC's Best New Outdoor Watering Holes
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Europe
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com