News Stories Tagged hotels
Hotel restaurants have really upped their game in the last decade or so, drawing us in with celebrity chefs, striking decor, truly great food, and more. Here are the best of the latest newcomers.
Abu Dhabi got a little more glam this month, with the opening of the Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal. Think plush amenities, ample eateries and pool bars, and a spa on the way.
What does a weekend in San Juan entail? Innovative local cuisine, plush spas set before sandy beaches, and cool, modern hotels. Sign us up.
With spring comes that wonderful feeling of renewal (even if the temps haven't quite risen yet). Go beyond spring cleaning and escape from your winter-induced cocoon with a luxe spa retreat.
Don't let the Big Island's moniker deter you from exploring this diverse, lush, and fantastic island. Take our tips (and a map) and you'll be tackling its peaks and creeks in no time.
Capella Hotels and Resorts will swing the doors open to their first US property this weekend in D.C. Helmed by one of the co-founders of Ritz Carlton Hotels, it is posh from top to bottom.
Cape Town-born Shelley Armistead literally holds the keys to one of West Hollywood's most sought after spots—the Soho House. Bonus: her husband is the chef there. She's obsessed with food, healthy living, and traveling well. Our kinda girl.
Calling all LEGO fanatics! Southern California is about to be the home of the colorful new Legoland Hotel, which you may have guessed will be located by the entrance to Legoland.
Finding great art is not a museum-exclusive hunt. These hotels are the best among the many that not only boast stunning architecture on the outside, but that have walls lined with works of art within.
With modern accents, an exclusive beach club and private pool, and three on-site restaurants, Goa's newest hotel packs a punch while still retaining the low key beach vibe of the area.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com