News Stories Tagged las vegas
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
We want to tell you about fun things to do in Vegas that don't include booze, gambling, or other debauchery. Stick with us. They are daytime activities like a neon sign boneyard and ziplining.
What did I learn in Vegas? Kobe beef (the real kind) is back, chef Masa is amazing, Ghost Horse cabernet is eye-poppingly expensive and delicious, and I've still got lots to eat, see, and do when I go back.
Few people go to Vegas for the rich history of Sin City. But when its put on display like this, you can count us in. The Neon Museum is set to officially open, showcasing the neon history of the Strip.
You'll never starve for great entertainment on the Vegas Strip. From Elton John to Rod Stewart to Guns N' Roses, here's our cheat sheet to the residencies on now (and coming soon).
Let's break this down: you, Gail Simmons, and celeb-chefs like Michael Mina and Julian Serrano are all meeting up in Vegas for a guilt-free weekend of all out indulgence. Count us in.
How do you follow two and a half days in Los Angeles? With two and a half days in Vegas, of course. Our European correspondent Pepita Diamand did just that and found, well, a lot to write home about.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
There's a new High Roller in town—a 550 ft. observation wheel expected to debut in 2013. Situated near the Flamingo Las Vegas, the wheel will be the centerpiece of the new Linq complex.
It's hard to keep up with the buzzy restaurant openings (and quiet closings) along the Vegas Strip. But we're here to keep you from dining in some so-last-year eatery with these new and notable spots.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- 4 Perfect Japan Itineraries
- NYC's Best New Outdoor Watering Holes
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Europe
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com