News Stories Tagged las vegas
Searching for that perfect wedding venue? Look no further. Denny's (yes, that Denny's) is set to open a new flagship diner in Las Vegas, complete with a chapel (and a full bar) within its 6,400 square feet.
Miami's long-loved Delano hotel is making its way to the desert. Mandalay Bay has announced that its THEhotel will become the Delano Las Vegas in 2013, with plenty of South Beach-style upgrades.
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky facts galore. And there's plenty you probably don't know about these classic American hotels.
Whether you come for the gambling, the food, or the characters found on the Strip, stay for the shows (and these in particular). A new crop of superstars and Broadway shows are taking to Vegas's many stages.
We don't like it either, but summer is nearing its end. There is one last hurrah we can all plan ahead for, though, and that's Labor Day. Here are the top deals to book now to finish up summer right.
Vegas may be better known for the Strip than its spas, but with a jackpot of exotic treatments on offer across more than 45 spas, Sin City is getting its zen on. Here are our top picks for where to bliss out.
Heading to Vegas doesn't have to mean hitting the casino floor. Cool attractions, designer shops, and fantastic restaurants of all kinds are popping up to steal your attention from the blackjack table.
Getting outside in Vegas usually means lounging poolside. But for anyone who wants to mix clubbing and gambling with the great outdoors, here are 5 lesser-known outdoor adventures.
Las Vegas is known for many (unspeakable) things, but with all the award-winning, celeb-chef-helmed eateries opening up along the Strip, Sin City is due for a new reputation.
From falling airplane doors to too-short hemlines in the UAE, and from synchronized swimming to Top Chef Masters, here's all the news we're poring over this morning.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com