News Stories Tagged style
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades. Household name designers are pairing up with some of the world's largest airlines to revamp the uniforms you see at 30,000 feet.
A stone's throw from both France and Italy, Corsica's diverse and mountainous terrain draws all types—A-listers, families, foodies, and more. Pack up and discover it for yourself.
Erin Swift wears many hats: set designer, interior decorator, prop stylist, magazine market editor...and author. For her latest project (her first book), she traveled across the US and France all in the name of gorgeous design. We tried to talk her into taking us with her.
Shopping is always a top priority in Paris. While the ladies may have a handle on the shops to hit first, men seem to get the short shrift. Until now. These are the latest and greatest guy's shops in Paris.
High on design, Stockholm is the perfect place for a summertime stay. Its long sunny days invite locals and visitors into the outdoors for daytime strolls and evening sips. Pack right and you'll fit right in.
What does it mean to be jet set? Being set to jet at a moment's notice. That means keeping a vanity bag filled with compact versions of beauty and skincare favorites like these.
Whether it's the sushi, the style, or the neon lights that call to you, Tokyo has endless wow factor. And this is definitely the place to dress the part. Toss these fun, colorful picks in your carry-on and go.
Booking that glorious summer trip to Europe is step one, now you've got to pack. And we know you, like us, want to look chic no matter the destination. Take these experts' style cues and you'll look like a local in no time.
Striped tee? Check. Black ballet flats? Of course. A makeup bag stocked with products to complete sleek Parisian look? You're not finished packing for Paris till you snag these five musts.
Mexico City is the perfect quick city break. With great museums and galleries, buzzing restaurants, and a thriving music scene, you could easily fill a weekend with fun. Here's what to toss in your bag.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Europe
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com