News Stories Tagged technology
Whether you're a block from home or thousands of miles, we think you can see things with a traveler's curiosity. And this new app agrees providing recommendations and interesting facts as you encounter them.
The sleep experience you've been waiting for is here, and no we're not talking about a pillow menu. Ibis Hotels will introduce their Sleep Art Project this month. Just you, sleeping, and a robot, painting.
If you're boarding a plane to nearly any other country, listen up—you can keep in touch while traveling with these super handy tips that make all your international calling options clear and easy.
There's no reason not to sign up for airline and hotel rewards programs—easier access to potential perks. But it can be tough to keep track of them all. Cue these easy-to-use online tools.
Whether you're on a long-haul flight headed somewhere exotic or a short-haul business trip, passing the time at 30,000 feet means bringing the right accessories, like these essentials.
If you're anything like us, you're constantly combing stories and blogs (like ours) for great tips ahead of your next trip. And then... you lose them. Download Anchornote to keep those top tips handy.
You charge your phone, camera, tablet, and... shoes? A British designer has created a pair that get you to your destination with built-in GPS. It was only a matter of time, we guess.
Working out and skipping town don't usually go together, but they should. With a whole new range of activities in new places, there's no reason not to pack these gadgets to get fit on the go.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Apple products. And apparently that means that product debuts, media announcements, and launches make hotel prices spike in San Francisco.
It's just about that time again...leaf-peeping time. So do as our ancestors did, and whip out your iPhone so you can figure out what you're looking at and when you'll see the best colors.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com