"Top Chef" Pop-Up Restaurant Comes to NYC
Anyone in NYC will want to open up a spot on their calendar between October 16 and November 18. On the heels of the announcement that Bravo Media will be sailing the high seas with the first-ever "Top Chef" cruise, it's now high time for a pop-up restaurant.
The "Top Chef Kitchen" opens on October 16 at 211 W. Broadway in New York City's Tribeca neighborhood as a partnership with Distilled NY, an eatery set to debut this winter. Naturally, the dishes will be prepared on-site by former chef contestants from the show. The list of chefs, who'll be cooking two at a time for 6 days each, includes stars like Richard Blais, Jennifer Carroll, Tiffany Derry, Tiffani Faison, Mike Isabella, Edward Lee, Antonia Lofaso, Paul Qui, Grayson Schmitz, and Fabio Viviani. This event will also help kick off the 10th season of the show, "Top Chef: Seattle," which starts November 7.
In terms of cuisine—which is dinner only, Tuesday through Sunday—the four-course prix-fixe menu can be ordered with optional wine pairings for the full effect. "Chef's Table" is a supreme option: an eight-course menu matched with wines, with the chefs popping by to say "hi" and get your feedback on the food (a la judge's table). A full cocktail menu will also be available.
All photos courtesy of Bravo TV and NBC Universal
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Best Day Trips from Paris
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com