- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Fish Market Review
On the waterfront side of Alexandria Corniche, this is probably the biggest fish restaurant in the city and sees a regular crowd of locals who know they'll get excellent but simply cooked seafood plus a great view out across the harbor. The catch is priced by kilogram, and the rice and salads are included. Choose your fish and ask them to price it, so you know how much you'll be paying. There's also a decent wine list featuring local labels.
- Address: Corniche (near the Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque), Gomrouk, Alexandria, 21511
- Phone: 03/480-5114
- Location: El Anfushi
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 5-Star Sheraton Montazah in Alexandria Fr $135+/Nt Expedia
- Alexandria Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $502+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Alexandria: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $207+/Nt — $207 Save with Expedia, $65/night less
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Does anyone have any recent experience or knowledge for driving between Aswan and Luxor. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more