Sights & Attractions in Alexandria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions Alexandria
|A-B C-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque
This attractive mosque was built during World War II over the...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites, Stores / Malls||El Anfushi|
Alexandria National Museum
A small but high-quality collection of artifacts includes items...
|Religious Sites||Downtown and Raml Station|
You need to have a fairly serious death fetish to make the effort...
|Cemeteries, Memorials / Monuments||El Anfushi|
This area acquired its reputation in the 1960s as the place where...
|Markets / Bazaars||Downtown and Raml Station|
The Battlefield and Monuments of El Alamein
The desert west of Alexandria was the field of one of the decisive...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Cemeteries||El Anfushi|
This monumental, $190 million, UNESCO-sponsored project began...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites, Libraries||Downtown and Raml Station|
Brazilian Coffee Stores
Little has changed since this stand-up espresso bar opened in...
|Stores / Malls||Downtown and Raml Station|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Alexandria this May Fr $207+/Nt Save with Expedia, $65/night less
- May deal: Four Seasons Alexandria Fr $502+/Nt Expedia
- $135 & Up: Sheraton Montazah 5-Star Hotel in Alexandria — $135 Expedia