- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Pane Vino Review
An ultracontemporary and fashionable open kitchen-style Italian restaurant puts a modern twist on the traditional trattoria. Pane Vino has Italian chefs who cook with authentic Italian ingredients. Signature dishes include crispy fried calamari or deep-fried carpaccio with rocket salad and Parmesan cheese. You can eat light or enjoy a meal of several courses, just as mama used to serve.
- Address: Semiramis InterContinental, Corniche al-Nil, Downtown, Cairo, 11511
- Phone: 02/2795-7171
- Location: Downtown and Bulaq
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Beautiful Egypt! Flights to Cairo From 696 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save at 5-Star Sonesta , Tower & Casino Cairo: $114 & Up in May Save with Expedia, $30/night less
- 3-Star President Fr $49+/Nt Hotels.com
- 5-Star Cairo Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1221 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $4,099 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
I've been studying forums for recommendations of tour groups for Egypt trip next April with grandson. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more