- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
With a dining room lined by wall-size aquariums, this is the coolest and most expensive seafood restaurant in the city. The sushi and sashimi are incredibly fresh and varied, but the fusion-style menu moves from the simplest dishes such as panfried prawns, to unusual combinations like sea eel and foie gras, to great extravaganzas that include a terribly indulgent lobster served four ways. This is a grand dining opportunity with service to match. For surf and turf you can also order from the menu of neighboring Steaks restaurant.
- Address: Four Seasons Nile Plaza, Corniche al-Nil, Garden City, Cairo, 11519
- Phone: 02/2791-7000
- Location: Rodah Island and Garden City
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Beautiful Egypt! Flights to Cairo From 696 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save $$ in Cairo: Book Fr $14+/Nt Hotels.com
- Cairo Savings! Book at Sonesta , Tower & Casino Cairo Fr $114+/Nt Save with Expedia, $30/night less
- Cairo 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1198 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $4,299 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
I am planning to spend four nights in Cairo. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more