The Nile Valley and Luxor Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Nile Valley and Luxor Hotel Reviews
Remember that rates are less expensive in summer—late April to the end of September—though Luxor has less dramatic variations than Aswan since tourism is strong year-round.
Almost all hotels include breakfast in their rates, and some offer meal plans. Most hotels arrange transportation from airport to hotel if requested.
If you choose to stay at a place that doesn't have a pool, be aware that many hotels open their pools to nonguests for a small fee (around £E50). In Luxor, the splendid Club Med includes a beverage in its pool fee, the Sheraton is on a peninsula extending into the Nile, and the Hilton has a peaceful Nile-side garden and pool.
Browse Nile Valley and Luxor Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Luxor at Saint Joseph Fr $49+/Nt Expedia
- Luxor Savings! Book at Sonesta St. George Luxor Fr $81+/Nt Expedia
- Iberotel Luxor in May: $44 & Up — $44 Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- May deal: Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia