- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Oasis Café Review
In one of the few remaining 19th-century mansions in town, this relaxed eatery decorated in period style lives up to its name. American-owned, it's an informal place with soaring ceilings; color-saturated walls hung with old photographs and works by contemporary Egyptian artists; and a lively crowd of travelers around the globe. Drop in for a coffee or light lunch of soups, sandwiches, or salads. Main dishes feature fresh, organic ingredients and include pastas, curries, or mixed grills, and there's a wicked chocolate cake to finish. A second location is in the works on Shar'a Joseph Hotel.
- Address: Shara Lahib Habashi, Corniche, Luxor
- Phone: 095/237-2914
- Location: Luxor
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Luxor: Book 3 Nts in May at Saint Joseph Fr $49+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Luxor Fr $81+/Nt Expedia
- Book 5-Star Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor in Luxor Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Ok, I'm off to Egypt in Novermber to take part in the Cross Egypt Challenge.
Now you're probably asking what the heck is that? Well I'm a scooter rider and this is Read more