- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Not only is this a great Italian restaurant, serving arguably the best food in El Gouna, but it's also a hip hangout. Kiki's opens at 8 pm to serve great plates of pasta plus grilled meats and seafood, but it really comes alive around 11—and keeps kickin' through the night until the last person leaves.
- Address: Museum Square, Downtown, el-Gouna, 84513
- Phone: 065/354-9701
- Location: El Gouna
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Magma Apartments - Hurghada Dream in May: $29 & Up Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save at 5-Star Steigenberger Al Dau Beach: $77 & Up in May Expedia
- Hilton Hurghada Long Beach in May: $120 & Up — $120 Save with Expedia, $80/night less
- Save in Hurghada: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $85+/Nt — $85 Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Book the Hilton Hurghada 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
I've been studying forums for recommendations of tour groups for Egypt trip next April with grandson. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more