- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
El Mare Review
The InterContinental's à la carte seafood restaurant has a quiet beachfront location. You can eat under a canopy of fairy lights or in the circular templelike dining room. The entrées span the expected (an enticing seafood platter) to the imaginative (flaky grouper baked in a sea-salt crust or served in Provençale sauce), while the appetizers and desserts, including a formidable tiramisu, borrow influences from world cuisine.
- Address: InterContinental Taba Heights Resort, Taba Heights, Taba, 46621
- Phone: 069/358-0300
- Location: Taba
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 5-Star Sunrise Select Garden Beach & Spa Fr $132+/Nt Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- Hurghada Savings! Book at Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Fr $77+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3-Star Magma Apartments - Hurghada Dream Fr $29+/Nt — $29 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save at 4-Star Sol Y Mar Ivory Suites: $49 & Up in May — $49 Expedia
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $130+/Nt — $130 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Does anyone have any recent experience or knowledge for driving between Aswan and Luxor. Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City. ... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more