- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nof Latrun Review
At this self-service cafeteria with indoor seating and outdoor picnic tables, indulge in one of the fish or meat dishes or partake of the salad bar. It's a good place to try schnitzel and chips (breaded and fried chicken or turkey breast served with french fries). Sandwiches and ice cream are available at the takeout window. The cafeteria is across the parking lot from the Latrun Armored Corps Museum.
- Address: Rte. 3, 1 km (½ mi) south of Rte. 1, 99760
- Phone: 08/920-1670
- Location: Latrun
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more