Sights & Attractions in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
|A-F G-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Glass Art Museum
The Glass Art Museum. This gallery displays the exciting creations...
|Museums / Galleries||Arad|
Known as Khirbet al-Mafjar in Arabic, the recently restored Hisham's...
Inn of the Good Samaritan
This one-story building sits on the strategic spot that marks...
|Archaeological Sites||Inn of the Good Samaritan|
On the Dead Sea, Kalia Beach (the name derives from kalium, the...
Kibbutz Mitzpe Shalem
Kibbutz Mitzpe Shalem manufactures the excellent Ahava skin...
|Stores / Malls||Qumran|
Latrun Armored Corps Museum
The name "Latrun" is thought to derive from "La Toron de Chevaliers"...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Latrun|
Bethlehem's central plaza and the site of the Church of the Nativity...
A symbol of the ancient kingdom of Israel, Masada (Hebrew for...
Less touristy and more serene than some of the other beaches...
One of the most popular attractions in Israel, this theme park...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel