- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jeep and Hiking Tours
A hike, or a ride in a Jeep, is an unforgettable way to immerse yourself in the landscape.
Camel-supported hikes, rappelling excursions, and Jeep and mountain-bike trips are run by Adam Sela Tours, which offers ecological tours and Bedouin visits as well. Mitzpe Ramon. 050/530-8272. www.adamsela.com.
Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel often includes the Negev heartland in its guided trips. Mitzpe Ramon. 03/638-8666.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Eilat Savings! Book at The Orchid and Eilat Fr $244+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Eilat: Save at the Crowne Plaza Eilat in May Fr $230+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Club Eilat: $412 & Up in May — $412 Expedia
- Book in Eilat: Save at the Magic Palace in May Fr $265+/Nt — $265 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Eilat Fr $888+/Nt — $888 Expedia