- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lots of privacy
- breakfast of local delicacies delivered to your room each morning
- remote location
- not geared for children
Check Rates from our Partners
Desert Home Review
Here's a little piece of heaven on the outskirts of Mitzpe Ramon: a building with five lovely guest rooms designed for couples, each with a covered terrace facing the surrounding desert hills. In this two-story, sand-colored, adult-oriented inn that's fenced with tree branches, each room has a bleached-wood floor, handmade wood furniture, and pale lime, mauve, or blue walls, a double bed with bright-white pillows and taupe spread, a white fan overhead (in addition to individual air-conditioning), and a blue sofa with Moroccan cushions. The wood kitchenette sparkles with shiny utensils, and there's a microwave.
- Address: 70 En Shaviv, Mitzpe Ramon, 80600
- Phone: 052/322-9496
- Location: Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Leonardo Plaza Eilat Fr $888+/Nt Expedia
- $183 & Up: Vista 4-Star Hotel in Eilat Expedia
- Book in Eilat: Save at the Club Eilat in May Fr $412+/Nt — $412 Expedia
- Eilat Savings! Book at The Orchid and Eilat Fr $244+/Nt — $244 Expedia
- Book the Crowne Plaza Eilat 3 Nts in May Fr $230+/Nt — $230 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season." ... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more