- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Old Caesarea Diving Center runs a full range of diving courses for novices, experts, and everyone in between. Snorkelers are welcome, and divers can use a plastic map to follow a route of numbered artifacts in the submerged port built by King Herod 2,000 years ago. Introductory dives range from NIS 210 to NIS 350. Caesarea harbor, behind Time Trek, Caesarea, 03889. 04/626-5898. www.caesarea-diving.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Scuba Diving
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel