Biking in Jerusalem
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Jerusalem Bicycling Club leads mountain-bike rides on Saturday morning at 7 am, starting from the International Convention Center, Binyanei Ha'ooma (opposite the Central Bus Station). This informal club is a good source for information on bike rentals and can recommend routes within the city. Jerusalem. 052/253-1667.
Tour guide Moshe Gold runs Midnight Biking Through Jerusalem, a three-hour tour through the streets of Jerusalem. The ride, which begins at 10 pm, is for riders ages 12 and up. Led by licensed English and Hebrew-speaking guides, they can be customized according to your interests. Haas Promenade parking lot, Yanovsky St., Talpiot Industrial Zone, Jerusalem, 93813. 054/636-2884. www.jerusalembiking.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3 Nts in Tel Aviv this May Fr $190+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center in May: $186 & Up Expedia
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Save in Tel Aviv: Book 3 Nts in May at Leonardo Basel Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia